The UK’s leading exhibition for land and geotechnical professionals is now less than two weeks away.
Located at the NEC, Birmingham on 12-13 September 2018, the Contamination Expo Series provides
a hub for showcasing the latest efficient and cost-effective innovations that aid in the monitoring and remediation of brownfield sites and contaminated land.
You can register for your complimentary ticket at the Contamination Expo Series website.
Joining us at the show will give you access to:
- Unmissable CPD-accredited seminars by industry leading figures including Lucy Gallagher of the Environment Agency, Stephen Box of HS2 Ltd and Seamus Lefroy-Brooks of the Land Forum.
- 150 outstanding suppliers from the land contamination industry.
- 1-2-1 business advice from industry experts.
- The opportunity to network with 6000 delegates from across the globe.
- Access to four other co-located shows – Marine & Coastal Civil Engineering Expo, Future Resource Expo, Flood Expo and Recycling and Waste Management Expo.
Take a look at all of the show’s unmissable features in this year’s digital showguide.
CL:AIRE will be located at stand 5Q63 for the entirety of the show, don’t forget to drop by and say hello.
Register for your complimentary ticket at http://www.contaminationexpo.com/
We look forward to seeing you at the show.