The Geological Society's Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology (QJEGH) is calling for papers to be submitted to a thematic collection, titled:
Ground models in engineering geology and hydrogeology
Including research and case studies in any area related to development of use of ground models, or conceptual site models in an engineering geology, hydrogeology or contaminated land context, that focuses on:
- Development, visualization and communication of ground/conceptual site models;
- Development of models that incorporate multidisciplinary data to improve understanding;
- Use of visualization and virtual reality (VR) tools for improved communication and insight;
- New and improved ground/CS models for specific processes, ground mechanisms or contaminants;
- The consequences of getting ground/conceptual site models wrong.
Papers will form a thematic collection in the Journal. Papers should be submitted no later than 31 January 2020.
More info can be found here: