CL:AIRE's 20th Anniversary Conference: Innovation, Efficiency & Standards is being held on 14th November 2019 at One Great George Street, Westminster, London.
What you need to know....
- Two lecture theatres running parallel sessions
- Sustainable reuse of excavated site materials (including DoWCoP).
- Innovation in Brownfield site investigation and monitoring, sustainable remediation, data visualisation, ground gas risk assessment and a special focus session on PFAS treatment techniques
- 27 speakers
- over 180 delegates
- Keynote talks by geologist and broadcaster, Professor Iain Stewart, University of Plymouth and Steve Edgar, VertaseFLI
- Evening drinks & canapé reception for all attendees in The Great Hall
- 11 sponsors - Cornelsen, Ecologia, Geosyntec, GeoStream UK, John F Hunt Regeneration, Keltbray Remediation, National Grid, Shell Global Solutions (UK), Soilfix, SPASF Priroda, VertaseFLI
- Registration closes on 1st November, unless capacity is reached before, so please book soon to avoid disappointment