CL:AIRE has released the Technology and Research Group (TRG) Annual Report for 2019.
It contains the following parts - of particular note is Appendix 1 which describes the breadth of CL:AIRE's activities undertaken during the year:
- Background to CL:AIRE and the TRG
- 2019 Annual Report
- Appendix 1 – CL:AIRE activities in 2019
- Appendix 2 – TRG Member Biographies
- Appendix 3 – Status of CL:AIRE Technology Demonstration Projects and Research
- Appendix 4 – CL:AIRE Resources (publications, online training and eLearning)
CL:AIRE’s TRG provides strategic review, support and steering functions for CL:AIRE’s activities.
Download here >>>
In addition, the CL:AIRE TRG continues to work alongside its Early Career Professionals (ECPs), who have recently been joined by Amy Juden, consultant at Arup.
- Roseanna Bloxham – RSK
- Abigail Brooks – VertaseFLI
- Sarah Hey – Hydrock
- Amy Juden – Arup