The Rushlight Awards are the only set of awards designed specifically to support and promote all the latest clean technologies, innovations and initiatives for businesses and other organisations throughout UK, Ireland and internationally.
There are separate categories for each of the renewable energies, clean fuels, transport, energy efficiency, power generation and storage, resource, water, sustainable manufacturing, agriculture and products, clean environment and deployment initiatives.
To enter, just go to www.rushlightevents.com/rushlight-awards and follow the instructions in How to Enter.
There are many reasons to enter the awards including:
- The prestigious and internationally recognised Rushlight Awards carry substantial kudos, specifically due to the totally independent, high quality judging and breadth of support from the key leading participants in the sector.
- Winners and commended entries can display their respective success logos on all their marketing material and communications free-of-charge after the event.
- Every entrant who is a commercial business can receive a free Grant Scope assessment by Granted Consultancy, including a 30 min skype call.
- All entrants can receive a free R&D tax credit assessment by MCS.
5. Celebrate an innovation breakthrough or an initiative by entering the awards.
- Put your product, service, technology or project in front of potential customers, investors, partners, intermediaries and service providers.
- Group and overall winners can receive free PR and communication support from Barking Dog Communications.
- All direct entry category winners receive a winner’s certificate and the group category and overall winners receive a trophy.
- Further entrant benefits are being planned and put in place over the next two months.
There will not be a physical Awards Party for the Rushlight Awards 2020-21 due to the pandemic situation. Results of the judging will be announced to all the entrants and made public in late January.