With 2016 fast approaching we want to let you know the arrangements for renewing your Qualified Person subscription for the coming year.
Firstly we can confirm there will be no increase in rates; they will remain at £150 for those in the private sector and £105 for those in the public sector.
Secondly, if you do not already have one, you will require a login on this website to complete the QP renewal for 2016.
Please follow this link to start the process by adding the 2016 QP Renewal to your shopping cart: http://www.claire.co.uk/qprenew
- If you are already logged in to the website, you will be redirected to the QP Renewal declaration.
- If you are not logged in, you will be asked to either login or create an account.
The renewal declaration ensures we continue to have accurate contact details for you and act as confirmation your situation hasn't changed with regards your chartered status.
Once you have completed the form, you will see a submit and continue to payment button. This will take you through to complete the purchase using either Credit Card or Bacs Transfer.
Please note that cheques will no longer be accepted as a form of payment.
Should you not wish to renew your QP status, please let us know as soon as possible and we will remove you from the QP Register and the QP mailing list at the end of this month.
If you need help:
- For questions about payments, please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For issues with the website or your login, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that we cannot tell you your password if you have forgotten it, however you can change it by using the Forgot your password link.
- For queries relating to Definition of Waste or being a Qualified Person, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org